Monday 13 June 2016

Liebster Award Nomination

First of all what an amazing few days its been!! I launched my blog on Saturday and have had nothing but amazing feedback from family, friends and other bloggers, so thank you to everyone. Now I’m nominated for a Liebster award! I feel so blessed and honored that Beth nominated me. 
Check out Beth's blog https://adventuringwithlove.wordpress.com
she has such beautiful posts.

The Liebster award is an absolutely brilliant idea, it allows new bloggers to be more involved in the community as a whole; because I know that when I first started blogging it was hard to interact with other bloggers (a lot of whom would never give you the time of day.)  So having an award like this really boosts the confidence for new bloggers like myself to writer more, and grow our blogs.


To accept this nomination there are a few rules:


So here are the 11 questions that I have been asked to answer and 11 facts about me

1.     If you could go on a plane right now where would you go?

I would go Greece because its somewhere I’ve always wanted to go to. We had a multicultural day back in school and I absolutely loved everything about Greece. I know I probably can’t give to two places but I'd also like to go to the blue lagoon.

 2.     Favourite food and why?
My favourite food would probably be chicken wings, because I could eat them all the time. Barbecue would be my favourite ones and I never get tired of trying different chicken wings from different restaurants. I know I'm so silly.

 The worst book you’ve ever read?
The worst book I’ve read is probably the twilight series, i didn’t really like the descriptions in the books but I loved the last two movies, the were absolutely brilliant.

 4.     Best thing you watch on Netflix
I absolutely love TV shows but, If I had to narrow it down to the shows that are on Netflix I would be Power and Scandal!

 5.     How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I think I was in year 2 and were pretending to be Daphne and Fred from Scooby doo, and our friends just forced us to kiss, I don’t know if that counts but that’s what happened.

6. Who is your Role Model?
My role model is my mum, she’s the strongest and smartest woman I know; and I hope my children come to me for everything just like I do with my mum because she always has the right answer.

 7.     What is that you love the most about blogging?
The fact that its my own little space on the Internet, and no one can tell me what I can and can't write on it. I can share all my thoughts and idea’s and people can share theirs with me. I’m also a really 
friendly person, so having my blog allows me to connect and interact with people in another place.

 8.     If you could be any Harry Potter character, which would you be?
I haven’t watched all of the Harry Potter movies but from what I’ve watched my favourite character would have to be Hermione Granger, so I think I'd be her. She's really smart and outgoing and i love that about her. 

                                     9.     Whats your favourite flavour of ice cream? 
My favourite flavour of ice cream would have to be cookie dough! ( Even though I think that would be a really common answer)

                                             10.  Where are you originally from?  
                      Well, I was born in England and have lived here all my life, and so was my mum. 
But my parents nationality is Nigerian, so I have a mix of both cultures in my life.

                                                           11. Sunset or sunrise? 
  Now this really depends on my mood Sometimes I work better in the morning and I’d love to see the sunrise, and sometimes I prefer the evening.

I hope you enjoyed finding a few things about me! Let me know in the comments a fun fact about yourself. 


THE BLOGGERS I AM NOMINATING FOR THIS AWARD: 






I have nominated these blogs because when i first came to Bloglovin to find inspiration, these were the first few blogs that popped up. I read quite a few of their posts and really fell in love with them, so i looked around their blogs and found things that i could incorporate into my blog too! They definitely deserve it. 

I hope you guys accept my nomination! I look forward to reading your Liebster award question answers! Here are my questions:

1. What makes you smile faster than anything?
2. Can you do any party tricks?  Name one.
3. What is your greatest source of daily inspiration?
4. Do you have a BFF?  How long have you known each other?
5. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?

6. What strength/s are you glad you have?
7. What are two things you want to do before you leave earth?
 8. When you look in the mirror, what is the first thought that comes to mind?
 9. How do you relax?
10.What tips do you have when you come up against writers block?
11. How do you reward yourself when you have reached a goal?


Don't forget to follow me on all my social media's and follow my  Bloglovin' 








1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad you decided to accept this award! Great blog post :) Beth x https://adventuringwithlove.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete